Terms & Conditions
• A 70% deposit is required to secure the booking with the remainder due on completion, prior to delivery.
• Payment can be made via the shop with a credit or debit card or bank transfer.
• You will receive an order confirmation and invoice prior to the project commencing.
• For all bespoke and made to order lamps / blinds, the final project cost is non-refundable, unless the item is faulty or damaged on arrival.
• Should the design specification change then the final price will be subject to vary. Any price changes will be agreed with you beforehand.
• Colours of materials may vary on screen depending on your computer settings, samples of materials can be sent out prior to ordering.
• Please note prices may be subject to vary.
• The Modern Draper uses the secure payment method Stripe to process online purchases. For more information on the encryption used by Stripe see https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
Delivery of shades and roman blinds
• All mainland UK deliveries are free of charge unless otherwise stated. Any additional delivery costs will be agreed prior to confirmation of the project. I offer delivery in person to the following postcodes: SE1 - SE25 as well as SW2, SW9 and SW16.
• Lead times are between 2-6 weeks depending on your order. All ready made items will be dispatched within 5 working days of cleared payment.
• All deliveries will take place from Monday – Friday before 5pm and a signature will be required. Specific days during the week can be requested and weekend delivery can be arranged at an additional charge.
• If we have agreed a delivery date and time and you are out when your delivery arrives, a card will be posted with details for you to re-arrange another suitable day for delivery. You will also have the option to pick up from your local depot.
Description of Products
• As most lampshades are made to order, designs may vary very slightly.
• Every effort has been made to display as accurately as possible the colours of each product on the site. However fabric samples for all made to order items can also be sent in the post on request.
• All items are subject to availability and bespoke items carry a lead time of between 2 and 6 weeks - this will be confirmed with you prior to payment being made.
Copyright and Trademark
• All logos, products, images, graphics and text on the website and promotional material is the property of The Modern Draper and cannot, under any circumstances be reproduced, sold or exploited without the prior written consent of The Modern Draper.